MR, DANIEL ZUMA
37 becker road,Yeoville
JOHANIESBURG SOUTH STRECTLY
CONFIDENTIAL
AFRICA.

Dear friend,
I have the honor and confidence to introduce to you
this business in view of the fact that you are
trustworthy and reliable. I am Mr.DANIEL ZUMA , the
Area District Eastern Bank Manager of the Amalgamated
Bank of South Africa (ABSA).There is an account opened
in this bank in 1980 and since 1990 nobody has
operated on this account again. After an intensive
investigation, I discovered that the owner of this
account was the owner of U. MARTINS COMPANY PLC. A
foreigner, and he died in 1990 and the account has no
beneficiary, my investigation proved to me as well
that this company does not know anything about thisaccount
The amount involved is US $ 35.000.000.00 (thirty five
Million united state dollars only). In the light of
the above fact, honesty I need your assistance to open
door to this opportunity by providing your account or
any account of your choice either private / companys
account where the fund will be remitted. Your
assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the
management is ready to welcome any person, a foreigner
who has correct information of this account, which I
will give to you immediately. If you are interested
and ready to conclude this transaction with me, I
would be very much happy because my retirement is at
hand and I cannot leave the money with the bank.
You should be informed strictly that I would damage
all the documents in your presence; you should bear in
mind that we shall meet face to face for sharing of
this money in your country. I will apply for annual
leave immediately I hear from you that you are ready
to act as regards to this transaction and ready to
receive this fund in your account. This is to enable
me use my position and influence to effect the onward
transfer of this fund to your account overseas.
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
30% of the total amount, 60% will be for us, and 10%
will be for local and international expenses both
parties will incur on the process of this transaction.
I look forward to your earnest response on my direct
e-mail for confidentiality. Your private contact
numbers is needed for easy communications.
Yours Sincerely,
MR, DANIEI ZUMA.