Am Montag, 25. August 2008 18:03:28 schrieb Uwe Grauer:
> Sibylle Koczian wrote:
> >  def afterRequery(self):
> >     self.testlogID.Value += u"\nRequery ausgeführt."
>
> BTW, if you need this for logging only, use:
> print "Requery ausgeführt."
>
> This will print to the command line window if you start your app from a
> command line.

Of course, but for learning Dabo I found a logging area in the main window a
little more interesting. You were right about putting the requery() call in
afterInitAll(). I suppose createBizobjs() is executed at a moment when the
visual controls aren't fully created?

BTW this might answer your question about doing the work twice: it isn't work
at the moment, at least not the applications working in linux. It's trying to
learn one Python GUI toolkit (still not quite decided between PyQt and Dabo,
because the PyQt/Qt documentation is so much better).

Thank you,
Sibylle

--
Dr. Sibylle Koczian