On Nov 29, 2008, at 5:11 PM, Ed Leafe wrote:

>       OK, I did some reading on what MacOpenFile is, and it's a bound
> method of wx.App, so of course you can't simply assign it like that.
> What I'll have to do is write some code to pass the wx.App event to a
> dApp handler. This might take a few minutes, but I'll work on it now.
> In the meantime, what other wx.App event handlers are there like this
> that you know of? I might as well wrap them all.

        This is bizarre. I've found documentation that says that as of April,
2004 (version 2.5.1.2), wxPython has 4 Mac-specific methods in its
wx.App class:

"AppleEvents can be handled by overriding wx.App methods MacOpenFile,
MacPrintFile, MacNewFile, and MacReopenApp."
        However, I'm running wxPython 2.8.4.0 on a Mac, and these methods
don't exist. If I try to call them in a plain wx application (no
Dabo), I get AttributeErrors.

        Can you point me to some definitive documetation on these methods?

-- Ed Leafe