On Dec 2, 2008, at 5:51 PM, Paul McNett wrote:

> It shouldn't have been set explicitly in the cdxml in the first
> place, in which case
> the default font would have been used. But we do need to revisit
> what happens when
> FontName gets set to a nonexistent font on the given system.

        It should be set for classes, because this is the base for instances.
Classes save every property; instances save only those properties that
have changed from their class.

        I've posted a version with no FontFace attributes, but like you I am
more concerned about the smooth handling of missing fonts.

-- Ed Leafe