On Apr 14, 2009, at 8:45 PM, johnf wrote:

> This a platform issue.  I have run the choice.py from wxPython demo
> on both
> platforms and as I reported the keyboard works on the windows but
> not on the
> linux side.  Any chance you are aware of what is happening between the
> platforms?  Or how I might add the function on Linux?

        It is generally a bad idea to change the standard behavior of an OS.
People from the Windows world balk at the different standards on Mac
OS, and spend a lot of effort getting things to work like they do on
Windows.

        You might see if there is a Gtk-level setting that can affect this
behavior. Otherwise, I would accept it as correct behavior.

-- Ed