On May 4, 2009, at 9:16 AM, Sibylle Koczian wrote:

> Results in the database quite correct.
>
> I got the error with revision 5191, was the problem perhaps already
> fixed in 5194?

        That's odd, as the fix was in 5195.

        I'm not crazy about flushing the value after every keypress; that's a
lot of unnecessary overhead. I was thinking that perhaps the call to
setFocus() after the calendar is dismissed was somehow not working
correctly, which would shortcut the call the activeControlValid(), and
thus leaving the stale value in the bizobj.

        I'll keep digging into this.

-- Ed Leafe