On Thursday 30 April 2009 06:04:36 pm alta...@ceid.upatras.gr wrote:
> > Paul McNett wrote:
> > > I'll get an example working with the code points you gave me, and then
>
> post the code.
>
> > Let me know if this helps:
> >
> > http://trac.dabodev.com/wiki/CustomFontsInReportWriter
> >
> > Paul
>
> I tried to run test_tty.py, but I got this output:
>
> from: can't read /var/mail/reportlab.pdfbase
> from: can't read /var/mail/reportlab.pdfbase.ttfonts
> from: can't read /var/mail/reportlab.lib.fonts
> from: can't read /var/mail/dabo.dReportWriter
> from: can't read /var/mail/dabo.lib.reportUtils
> ./test_ttf.py: line 10: reportlab.rl_config.warnOnMissingFontGlyphs:
> command not found
> ./test_ttf.py: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token
> `"/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera"'
> ./test_ttf.py: line 11:
> `reportlab.rl_config.TTFSearchPath.append("/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bi
>tstream-vera")'
>
> :(
>
> Alexander

First read up on 'path' with respect to python.  That will cover the first of
part of the error messages.

I think you are on windows (earlier posting suggested you were using
webupdate normal for the window guys).  And I wonder if
the "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera" would work even if you got
the modules imported.

--
John Fabiani