alta...@ceid.upatras.gr wrote:
> Actually, now that the other encoding problem reappeared, I can't test
> this on my actual application. Sorry for the excessive email. I might
> revert back a couple of revisions until it gets solved, although I would
> appreciate a solution in the latest version. Thanks

You need to figure out if the encoding problem reappearing is a result of a
dabo
update or of something else different in your data.

If you aren't on subversion please do so.

First:

cd dabo
svn update -r <the last known 'good' dabo revision>

# test to make sure the encoding problem is gone

svn update -r HEAD

# make sure the encoding problem has reappeared

svn update -r <(HEAD-last good) / 2>

# if problem still there, decrease the revision halfway, otherwise increase it.
# keep testing until you have the *exact* revision where the problem reappeared.

This is regression testing, which given our lack of time and test data to see
the
problem on our end, you are going to have to do yourself. If you find an exact
revision that causes the problem, we'll be able to narrow down the cause of the
problem.

Thanks

Paul