johnf wrote:
> I always get confused as to the meaning of AuotPopulatePK.

I know, it is poorly named. The "Auto" implies that Dabo will do the
populating,
which isn't true. Dabo never populates the PK, but if AutoPopulatePK is False,
user
code has the opportunity to populate it.

AutoPopulatePK should be renamed to something like DatabaseProvidesKeyValue.

> If the PO
> has "person_id" defined as data type serial (auto-increment) Dabo should NOT
> supply a PK number.

What if it is a serial type but not the PK?

> He should also set bizobj.NonUpdateFields=['person_id']

Is that still necessary? I know it was for a while there...

Paul