lalo...@charter.net wrote:
> With the current XML data (see below), if the last record showing on the
> page has a comment, it wraps to the new page even though there is enough
> room to print on the current page. Also (and probably related) a line I have
> in the group footer is not in show in the correct position for the last
> record on the page, as opposed to the other records on the page where it
> shows correct.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I'm going to lunch now, but before I look at it let me explain something about
paras:
As of now the unit that gets split to a new page is the paragraph, not the
line. So
if you had a really long paragraph that spanned more than one page you'd
probably
cause an infinite loop.

So... did it have enough room to print the entire paragraph, or just a few
lines of
the paragraph?

Paul