Hi all,

I'm trying to change the string value of one of the choices in a dRadioList
on the fly while the app is running.  I want the currently displayed choices
in the Radio List to reflect the values in corresponding dTextBoxes, even
after the user manually changes them.  My problem is that I can't get the
new value to display, even though I can verify that the list value is
changing.

After giving the radio list a RegID, "dateRecordSheet", I have the following
code attached to the dTextBox:

def onInteractiveChange(self, evt):
    frm = self.Form
    radioObj = frm.dateRecordSheet
    newVal = self.Value
    print radioObj.Choices[0]
    radioObj.Choices[0] = "Sheet 1: "+newVal
    print radioObj.Choices[0]

With the print statements, I've verified that the list value is changing.
However, I have tried using each of the following after the code above
without any success in getting the new value of the dTextBox to show up in
the dRadioList:

    radioObj.refresh()
    radioObj.refresh(True)
    radioObj.redraw(True)
    radioObj.recreate()

I'm sure you can guess that I'm just trying everything I think might
possibly work.  Can someone please tell me what (if anything) will make the
app behave the way I want?

I'm running this in the ClassDesigner under Windoze Vista with revision
5293.  The app isn't giving any errors at all, so this is all the
information I have.

Thanks a lot,
Mike M.

multipart/alternative