On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Paul McNett <p...@ulmcnett.com> wrote:

> You have to set the Choices property all over again, instead of
> reassigning one element in the Choices property. For instance, this
> would work:
>
>      radioObj.Choices[0] = "Sheet 1: "+newVal
>       radioObj.Choices = radioObj.Choices

Hi Paul,

That did make it so the new value was displayed in the radio list.  However,
I get the following error every time I change the field:

Dabo Error Log: Mon Jul 13 15:31:49 2009: No radio button matching 'Sheet 1:
' was found.

The only thing is that if I changed the field again, it would look for a
button matching the value previous.  It's like the app is looking for the
old value after setting it.  Is this a significant error or should I just
ignore it?

BTW, I did update to r5295 before trying all this.

Thanks so much,
Mike M.

multipart/alternative
  text/html