I actually tried various combinations and nothing worked. Each
reasonable attempt yields the same error -
"OperationalError: no such table: curPhone".

The alias curPhone seems to be not pointing to the actual dataset
which is phoneDS.  It traces back to line 372 in dabo\db\dDataSet.py

>From the error message, curPhone is the table being queried in the sql
statement w/c may not be the case as the actual dataset is phoneDS.
Just my thought.

For a workaround, I created a Bizobj for the join. However, this
dataset join issue still appears as a bug to me.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:34 AM, <lalo...@charter.net> wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Dunno, looks right. Is it possible that there are no phoneDS.fkName matching
> nameDS.pk?
>
> One possible thing...check to make sure that the field "fkName" is actually
> spelled (capitalized) the way you have it in the dataset.  I don't know if
> it works the same here but in Postgres if you have a mixed case name it
> sometimes needs to be enclosed in quotes in the select statement.
>
> HTH,
> Larry

[excessive quoting removed by server]