Tim,

Dunno, looks right. Is it possible that there are no phoneDS.fkName matching
nameDS.pk?

One possible thing...check to make sure that the field "fkName" is actually
spelled (capitalized) the way you have it in the dataset.  I don't know if
it works the same here but in Postgres if you have a mixed case name it
sometimes needs to be enclosed in quotes in the select statement.

HTH,
Larry

[excessive quoting removed by server]