Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2009, at 7:20 PM, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>

>> I have a dLabel inside a BorderSizer whose caption gets changed as I
>> move through a grid. But the sizer does not change size accordingly,
>> it
>> does so if I change the size of the form just a tiny bit. Is this a
>> bug
>> or should I send some message to the sizer?
>>

>       Just call the sizer's layout() method. We try to put those calls
> where needed, but they are expensive if there are a lot of items in it.

Cool thanks!
>> This same Border Sizer has a Caption that gets truncated when the
>> dLabel
>> is too small. Is there a way to tell a sizer not to shrink beyond a
>> certain size?
>>

>       No, not really, since the sizer's size is determined by its contents.
> What is in the sizer?

The sizer is used to put a box around a dLabel, but this dLabel's
caption is changed as the user navigates through a grid. Sometimes the
length of the caption is not enough to show the Border Sizer's caption
and I wished to avoid that. I will probably have to pad the dLabel to
the appropriate minimum size.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---