Nate Lowrie wrote:
> Paul McNett wrote:
>
>> Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>>

>>> The sizer is used to put a box around a dLabel, but this dLabel's
>>> caption is changed as the user navigates through a grid. Sometimes the
>>> length of the caption is not enough to show the Border Sizer's caption
>>> and I wished to avoid that. I will probably have to pad the dLabel to
>>> the appropriate minimum size.
>>>

>> You can give controls (and I believe labels) an explicit Width, say 75, and
>> from then
>> on the sizer won't go below that minimum size no matter what (but it will
>> grow if
>> needed).
>>
>> Can this help?
>>

> I agree with this.  If it's more than one control, consider a panel with
> a minimum size.  Else, just set a label minimum size.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nate

All right, tried giving labels an explicit width.Does not work. The
label will end up with a fixed width which will not change  for any
reason. Had to edit the xml and erase the width reference to get rid of
it. I'll be trying the panel solution as suggested by Ed tomorrow, if I
have some time.
Thank you all.

multipart/alternative
  text/html