On Feb 4, 2011, at 5:04 AM, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:

> I like to use dDockForm instead of dForm as an alternative version of
> lib.datanav, but don't have much success.
>
> I don't see a dDockFrom.addPage to form a book control as is supported
> by dForm.
>
> Am I missing/not seeing things or is this not supported?

        I suppose it can probably be done, but I believe you are the first to
attempt this.

        Keep in mind that the datanav sub-framework was developed very early
on, probably before the AUI stuff even existed. While it is extensible (Paul
does amazing things extending it), it is designed to work a certain way; once
you go outside of that design, you will have to put in some work. My personal
preference is to only use the AppWiz-generated stuff for quick data maintenance
apps, and for anything else, start from scratch using dabo.quickStart() for the
directory structure, and the visual tools for the UI.

-- Ed Leafe