Am 2011-02-15 um 18:56 schrieb Paul McNett:

> On 2/15/11 9:21 AM, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:
>> Can I start proposing patches for doc strings to make them reST/
>> Sphinx
>> compliant?
>
> +1 from me. I'll give you commit access if you want to make the
> changes yourself,
> which would have a higher likelihood of getting it done probably!

I wonder where this French docstring comes from:
"""
BaseClass

La classe Dabo de base de l’objet. Lecture uniquement. (classe)

Inherited from: dObject module

"""
(Of course, it comes from dObject, but why French?)

> Thanks for all your work on this.

+100

Sorry, I overlooked that the properties I bitched about came from wx,
so I hope they'll just disappear ;-)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---