On 15/02/2011 19:31, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> I wonder where this French docstring comes from:
> """
> BaseClass
>
> La classe Dabo de base de l’objet. Lecture uniquement. (classe)
>
> Inherited from: dObject module
>
> """
> (Of course, it comes from dObject, but why French?)
     BaseClass = property(_getBaseClass, None, None,
             _("The base Dabo class of the object. Read-only.  (class)"))

and I am running on a French OS.  Dabo defaults to the default locale.

I will need to force it to "en", which I can do with the following which
I use in ClassDesigner.

dabo.dLocalize.setLanguage('en')

Is there a more elegant way of setting my preferred language to "en" for
Dabo.  If I look at dLocalize it looks like I can only do it if
getdefaultlocale is not being set.

Werner