> Back to what I said earlier, packages has more than one meaning. When you are
> going through yum you are looking at the distribution packages(Fedora). When
> you
> are using pip you are fetching Python packages, they are not the same thing,
> though they may have similar names.

Are you sure about this, that the OS package doesn't install into Python?  I
understand that the OS isn't Python, but I'd assumed, when the OS brings me a
Python package, it also "installs it into" Python.  No?

> When you are in your virtual environment try:
> pip install pysqlite

I did.  It didn't work.  Looks like a web path problem.  I'll sort it out, I
hope.

Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...