It seems that the various Dynamic* properties are only updated when
update() is called.  I'm not sure exactly when this is.  But my question
is, is there any way to get "truly dynamic" (i.e., instant response)
behavior from these properties?  What I'd like is, for instance, to have
a button whose DynamicEnabled state depends on values in another
control.  I presume I could do this by hooking into various events, but
I'd really like to just have the DynamicEnabled be evaluated as part of
the default handling, so that every change to the form would trigger a
recalculation of Dynamic* properties.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell