On 04/09/2014 06:19 AM, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
Dabo is not completely working with wxPython 2.9 - 3.0 at the
moment. It is close (IMO) but as soon as wxPython is stable I hope to
renew the effort to get Dabo working with the latest wxPython.
I would have thought that wxPython 3.0 was the stable release
corresponding to the (unstable) developer branch 2.9?
BTW: What's the state of the migration to Python 3?

Sincerely,

Wolfgang

There are two issues at the moment.  Python 3 and wxPython 3.

The issues with Python 3 could be dismissed by using Python 2.7 because wxPython 3 is said to run with 2.7.x. But I feel that if you are going to do the work for wxPython 3 then why not use Python 3.

So how close is Dabo to using Python 3 and wxPython 3 - very close. Werner F. Bruhin has done lots of work and I have been trying to help when time permits. But there is still much to do to allow the use of Python 3.
You can check out github for Werner's code.

Johnf