Hi Neil,

On 2/4/2015 3:47, Neil Flowers wrote:
Here’s the relevant snippet from uiApp.OnInit:

        def OnInit(self):
                app = self.dApp
                # As of wx3, locale must be set using wx.Locale; this can only
be created after the wx.App's initialization, so locale
                # is moved here (also note setting locale is no longer
toolkit-agnostic, so other toolkit bindings would need to handle it internally)
                if dabo.loadUserLocale:
                        self.locale = wx.Locale(wx.LANGUAGE_DEFAULT)

This seemed to be fine when placed in __init__ as well, so that’s another
option. I didn’t even see the locale issue manifest until I started testing on
Windows, but the above should work on any platform.
Thanks, does the trick in Phoenix too.

Next I'll need to look into the grid changes you have done and see if they fix the problems I see with Phoenix.

Werner