On 15.11.19 12:02, parafin wrote:
I think these numbers don't have units, so why do expect them to mean
the same thing in different modules, even if we ignore the pipe order?

Because that's the most basic requirement of usability. That things named the same way act the same way and mean the same thing across a single app – at the very least.

It's not promised anywhere in the documentation as far as I can see.

<sarcasm>
I went through the Photoshop & Lightroom docs and I can't find any promise in the entirety of them that slider ranges of things sharing a name will match in range & effect.
Yet they do.
Go figure ...
<sarcasm/>

Beers,