Don't, it's fine.

But serious bug reports like crashes, regressions, Mac/Win/Nux and
CPU/GPU inconsistencies do pile up faster than fixes, so all the
cosmetic talk about the proper way to write grey is kind of hilarious. I
wonder sometimes if users realize we are just a handful working on a
day-to-day basis on darktable, and we are already swamped.