Forget about segfaults and crashes, our first priority is now to make
every native English speaker feel respected in his difference and
identity, offering fully differentiated support of every English dialect
: en_GB, en_AU, en_US, en_ZA, en_CA, en_NZ, en_FJ…

Meanwhile, people speaking languages for which darktable is partially or
even not translated can die screaming, we are too busy fixing gr(e|a)ys.
Come back later (or preferably never).

Next top-priority project : translating dt in signs language. The
chief-translator position is open, send your resumes now.

Obligatory mention :

"We are a dynamic team of motivated people trying to change the world
one step at a time. Join us to expand your horizons in an exciting
opportunity to face new challenges and give a new start to your carreer."