Am 04.01.23 um 16:43 schrieb Mica Semrick:
You're making a lot of assumptions here. Seems like you have some
deeper issue than someone asking a simple question about support.
Maybe a break from the computer is in order.

You are considering my earlier messages rude and now you are insinuating
I had a "deeper issue"?

Have I just broke your delusions of Ubuntu LTS or what's up? Why do you
feel and give in to an urge to resort to ad-hominem attacks?

The solution is "you want to run up-to-date software, you get to upgrade
your distro first".­
In many more words that were meant to convey "Ubuntu LTS is not what
many Desktop mistake it for".