On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 16:37:19 +0200
Jean-Luc Lacroix <jean....@lacroix.it> wrote:

> Strange. I have no M5 II to give it a go (I wish I would have one)
> but the link I gave you says:
>
>     Compatible Cameras
>     - E-M1 F/W version 2.0 or later
>     - E-M5 Mark II F/W version 1.0 and later
>
> What's the firmware version of your camera?

I have FW vers 2.2 . Olympus has so many disclaimers that one may have
to buy one of their custom made computer.

Cautions

    This software requires a computer with a pre-installed operating
    system. Operation is not guaranteed when using a home-built PC or
    upgraded operating system. Operation is not guaranteed when an
    expansion USB port is used. To install and uninstall this product,
    an authority of system administrator is needed.