Tobias,

Regarding this message and the one asking about typing any number into that
field, comma didn't work and I cannot enter anything it. What would be very
helpful is if someone who can enter specific values would setup and post styles
for each of the B&W film types shown in the manual. Then, those of us who
cannot do this ourselves (well...probably only me!) would, at least, have
access to those film type emulations.

Regards,
Alan