Hi,

Tobias said,
"Regarding the problem with the '.', it seems that for some reason the focus
indeed is first passed to the parent window instead of the popup directly. I
suppose other keys (like, numbers) are working when typing?"

Just to add some informations:

I use quite often this module and most of the time, everything is fine.
(BTW it accepts both , [comma] or . [dot] as the decimal delimiter with my
french locale). Time to time I've the problem of darktable switching back
to the ligthtable.

Normally, I do a right-click and the I enter the value (or move the widget
control) and everything is fine.

But *if I miss the right-click*, entering directly a dot (decimal point),
then it switches back to the lighttable. This is perfectly repeatable.

If I enter the coma... it does nothing which is fine.

I never remarked this before, because I never missed the right-click...
I've just torured it a bit to test.

I use Debian sid, with gnome/gtk-3.0 and git/master version.

Regards

Jean-Luc