Subject:        Re: Re: Fwd: Re: [darktable-user] Channel Mixer Oddity
Date:   Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:57:39 +0200
From:   Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) <jean.luc.cou...@gmail.com>
CC:     darktable-user <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>

Hi,

Tobias said,
"Regarding the problem with the '.', it seems that for some reason the focus
indeed is first passed to the parent window instead of the popup directly. I
suppose other keys (like, numbers) are working when typing?"

Just to add some informations:

I use quite often this module and most of the time, everything is fine.
(BTW it accepts both , [comma] or . [dot] as the decimal delimiter with my french locale). Time to time I've the problem of darktable switching back to the ligthtable.

Normally, I do a right-click and the I enter the value (or move the widget control) and everything is fine.

But *if I miss the right-click*, entering directly a dot (decimal point), then it switches back to the lighttable. This is perfectly repeatable.

If I enter the coma... it does nothing which is fine.

I never remarked this before, because I never missed the right-click... I've just torured it a bit to test.

I use Debian sid, with gnome/gtk-3.0 and git/master version.

Regards

Jean-Luc

No virus found in this message.