By the way, I'm using different versions (PC: 2.0.3, LP: 2.2.5), but the
behaviour should be the same. Does somebody knows for sure that this
cause the problem?

--

Verschlüsselte Emails sind mir sehr willkommen. Meinen öffentlichen PGP
Schlüssel können Sie unter

Encypted emails are most welcome. You could easily download my public PGP key
at https://pgp.key-server.io/download/0x872FF5FB427199B9. This enables you to
send me encryptet emails. In order to send you encrypted emails, I need your
PGP public key.