On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Sebastian Pfeifer <pfeife...@web.de> wrote:
Hi.

Re time sync: you really should run proper NTP daemons on both machines
and not just regularly sync the time, unless you already do that.

> By the way, I'm using different versions (PC: 2.0.3, LP: 2.2.5),
That is the problem. You simply can't take sidecar from newer version
and use it with older version. It might work in some cases, in some
cases you will be having subtle data loss, like in that case.
If you load that sidecar in older darktable, it will even warn you about that.

> but the
> behaviour should be the same. Does somebody knows for sure that this
> cause the problem?
I can guarantee that with 100% certainty.

Roman.