Hi,

I am looking at inkjet printers to print photos from darktable on
Debian Linux. Any recommendations?

The Epson XP-15000 looks good (A3+, networked, ca. 300 € in DE, main
drawback probably expensive dye ink, which seems typical for the price
range). But it seems to be too fresh for CUPS/Openprinting/Turboprint
support. Epson says it is supported on Linux in its "ESC/P-R Driver 2
(generic driver)" and the "Epson printer utility".

Any experiences with this generic Epson driver/utility? Are there other
solutions? Is there support for color profiles, a) for Epson inks and
papers b) for third party papers, e.g. Canson Baryta?

I would like to avoid having to buy further hardware for profiling,
sending a few prints off for profiling makes probably more sense for a
start, if there are no "sensible defaults" available.

Cheers
Michael