... nothing to add to what Bernd said!

I just restarted dt and enjoyed working on my photos - not worth writing mails and upsetting people.

regards
-Bernhard-

Bernd schrieb am 02.04.2018 um 09:49:
I although want to complain!

But only about people who always have to complain about everything!

Hey here are some developers who do a great job with DT and they want to have some fun as well. Everybody get the Software for free. If you dont like it spend several hundred $ and buy you some software without fun.

But dont complain here.

The detail with the easter egg was very nice, too.

To the developers from DT: Great job!

Best regards bernd