Hello,

I don't understand why there are still people complaing about that.

Every year, we can enjoy this bonus that the team offers us, and every year
people complain about it.

Cool, guys ! enjoy ! this only happens one time a year, and it reminds us of
our youth, when we spent time playing arcade games rather than going to school.

In addition to offering us very good software, the team brings us back in the
80's to nostalgia.

So, rather than complaining, say them "thank-you, guys ; very nice joke" just
as smiling.

Regards,

J.-Luc

> Message du 02/04/18 03:03
> De : "Charlie Goodwin"
> A : "J Albrecht"
> Copie à : bydersjo...@gmail.com, "darktable-user"
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] The Good Knight

This is incredibly stupid. I cannot get to the program.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 3:25 PM, J Albrecht  wrote:

On 01 Apr 2018, at 21:22, Chris  wrote:

> Hi,

> What is this 'The Dark Table Team Presents The Good Knight' rubbish that
> appears when I try to open DarkTable?

> Some random DOS game? Makes me not trust this app one bit any more!

> Chris

Long-time users of the program realised right away that this is darktable’s
annual April Fool’s joke. Don’t sweat it, it’ll be gone tomorrow!