On 18-04-01 22:26:50, Michael Below wrote:
I am looking at inkjet printers to print photos from darktable on
Debian Linux. Any recommendations?

I'll be 'that' guy and say that my print shop costs less per page than any printer I've owned (inkjet), and the quality is great.

It took a couple of tries to find the right company but since I found one I was happy with it's been lovely. Now I just have a B&W laser printer at home.

I know it's not the answer you were after but I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone hadn't really considered it before.