On vendredi 7 septembre 2018 12:43:29 CEST Matej Martinovic wrote:
> I would suggest adding a feature request over at redmine. Not sure if the
> devs are reading all of the mails in the user mailing list.
> https://redmine.darktable.org/ BR Matej ---- On Fr, 07 Sep 2018 04:41:58
> +0200 I. Ivanov <iv3...@gmail.com> wrote ----   Even better would be the
> ability to undo applied previews with ctl-z instead if having to delete the
> steps applied in history.  I would add - it would be good if styles can be
> applied as groups. So a user can add more than one style and disable one or
> more once they are applied. It would be useful if there are steps in
> processing the image. Currently I resolve to apply a minimum style that
> works most of the time and then tweak several modules on top of that but it
> can be better. Regards, B

While I have the impresssion that teh devs *do* read this mailing list, adding
a feature request at redmine is still a good idea, so they have all bugs and
feature requests in one system with proper features for tracking etc.

Also, getting something read here is easier if the posts are reasonably
formatted. Your mail editor makes a mess of the text version: the quoted text
above is just wrapped by my client, the original fills up the full window
width, and has *no* linebreaks at all.

Not all here can/want to read HTML mail (not that that's always decently
formatted...) and not just because it's twice as big.

Remco