Exactly, those extracted Nikon camera profiles

I have been using those with my D300-images for some years now, but since the
DT2.6 updates they are not recognized/used, alltough I see them in the input
color profile's picklist

I use the 'old- darktable'-snap which handles the profiles as it should...

Am I the only one facing this issue?

Michiel

---- On vr, 15 mrt 2019 14:28:39 +0700 Coding Dave <codingd...@gmail.com> wrote
----

Are you talking about profiles extracted from Nikon NX Software or what kind of
profiles?

Am Fr., 15. März 2019 um 05:14 Uhr schrieb Michiel Beers