I think I am facing the same kind of problem : DT does not recognize the
profiles from the D4s.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc

> Message du 02/04/19 15:19
> De : "Michiel Beers"
> A : "darktable-user"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] input color profile

Exactly, those extracted Nikon camera profiles

I have been using those with my D300-images for some years now, but since the
DT2.6 updates they are not recognized/used, alltough I see them in the input
color profile's picklist

I use the 'old- darktable'-snap which handles the profiles as it should...

Am I the only one facing this issue?

Michiel

---- On vr, 15 mrt 2019 14:28:39 +0700 Coding Dave  wrote ----

Are you talking about profiles extracted from Nikon NX Software or what kind of
profiles?

Am Fr., 15. März 2019 um 05:14 Uhr schrieb Michiel Beers :

Hi,

As of today (with darktable2.6.1) it seems Darktable is not able to read my
Nikon-camera-profiles.

I notice that they all give the same output as the 'linear Rec709 RGB'-profile.

To check if it is a folder-problem I have placed a random profile in the same
folder, but that one works fine.

Then I changed the (really very) long profile-name to something short, but that
had no effect.

What can be a solution?

Thanks,

Michiel