Hi,

I have found the cause of the issue (For Michiel at least) and filed an
issue https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/issues/2357
You should be able to workaround the issue by shortening the name of the
icc profile. If this does not work for you then you face a different issue
and need to file a separate regression report.

Kind regards
Dave

Am Mi., 3. Apr. 2019 um 11:46 Uhr schrieb Coding Dave <codingd...@gmail.com