I'm also struggling with sharpening in DT from time to time. Lately I just couldn't get my images (Nikon D850) to look sharp, so I ran the images through the Iridient N-Transformer which converts them to .dng images. Those images were very sharp and detailed. In DT I tried to mimick that sharpness without an equally good result. I love DT but sometimes I'm working so long on an images I wished I just shot them in jpeg ;).