On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 20:52:01 +0200
Kneops <kne...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm also struggling with sharpening in DT from time to time. Lately
>I just couldn't get my images (Nikon D850) to look sharp, so I ran
>the images through the Iridient N-Transformer which converts them
>to .dng images. Those images were very sharp and detailed. In DT I
>tried to mimick that sharpness without an equally good result. I
>love DT but sometimes I'm working so long on an images I wished I
>just shot them in jpeg ;).

Šarūnas got me thinking (from the old days).

There's always imagemagick, not with the unsharp, but with the
sharpen.

Try: convert -sharpen 1.5 <infile.jpg (already resized)> <outfile.jpg>
after doing your stuff in DT, with either 1.5 or 2 or 2.5 as a
radius.

This seems to improve my DT stuff

--
sknahT