Hi Mikael,
       now this is a good question. If a hundred people respond you will
get a hundred different answers. You could also try and replicate your LR
workflow but here is my suggestion to help you get started.

When you open an image in darkroom DT has applied a number of modules
automatically

·       White balance is automatically set based upon the camera but can be
altered if required

·       A base curve is applied automatically but if you look in the preset
options you may find another you prefer. You can also create your own for
future use.

·       Some people would disable the base curve and use RGB filmic
instead. Filmic is a very powerful module to extract maximum detail in
pictures with a large range of lighting from deep shadows to bright
highlights. However, I am reluctant to recommend this module until you are
more comfortable with DT and have the time to watch the instructional
videos for this module.

·       I like to apply local contrast to most of my images. This is like
the clarity slider in LR. Default value is a good starting point.

·       I would adjust exposure if needed. I have made presets +/- in one
third of a stop increments or just use the slider.

·       I apply shadow highlights.

·       I apply contrast and saturation from the ‘contrast brightness
saturation’ module. DT tends to have lower saturation values compared to LR
and the JPG images so increasing saturation here is important for many
images.

·       I would apply sharpening. There are multiple options to do this in
DT but starting off using the sharpen module would be the easiest method
while getting familiar with DT. All RAW files need sharpening. More for
landscapes and lower values for portraits.

·       I would do denoise (profile) and the default values will be a good
starting point. There are many denoise options in DT but this module is a
good starting point.

·       I only apply lens corrections if the image needs it because
barrel/pincushion distortion is obvious. I do not apply lens correction to
every image.

Now this list is a basic suggestion to get you started. The beauty of DT is
there are so many options and alternative ways to tackle problems and do
edits in the program. Probably no two people are going to have the
workflow.

The ability to do drawn and parametric masks takes DT to a whole new level
that leaves most alternative programs for dead.
I recommend getting used to these modules, read the user guide for these
modules so you understand them. Possibly watch online videos if that helps.
Then as time goes on. Invest more modules one at a time. Don’t just jump in
and use them but read the manual and understand how they are designed.

good luck and have fun.