I've not used DT for while and now when I try to run it I get asked if
I want to upgrade the database, but this fails.

Running DT from a terminal, I get the following messages:

$ darktable
[init] can't rename i to images
[init]   error in view empty_film_rolls: no such table: main.images
[init] database `library.db' couldn't be upgraded from version 21 to
30. aborting
ERROR : cannot open database

I have DT version 3.2.1 installed.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | Office 1, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester |