On Fri, 2020-08-14 at 15:10 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Tony Arnold <
> tony.arn...@manchester.ac.uk
> > [08-14-20 14:39]:
> > Hi Patrick,
>
>  [...]
> > This converted the database and ran successfully, however, 3.2.1
> > still
> > failed when converting the databases.
> >
> > I then downloaded and built 3.0.2 which also ran against the 3.0.1
> > database, but I was not prompted for any database conversion.
> >
> > 3.2.1 still failed to convert the database, so I'm thinking there
> > is
> > another version between 3.0.2 and 3.2.1 but I cannot find one
> > anywhere.
> >
> > Is there another version? And if so where can I download it from?
> >
> > Or any other ideas as to where to go from here?
>
> if you do not have a very large library.db, you could delete it
> (backup of
> course) and then import your images.  All the pertinent data is
> contained
> within the accompanying xmp files.

I decided to re-import all my images as there didn't seem to be a more
elegant solution available. The re-import all went very smoothly and I
now have a working DT system.

Thanks for the advice Patrick.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT
Services | Office 1, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester |