There is no apparent method to move modules from one column to another. Yes, I can rename a column as 'Favs',  but the modules in the column are very limited. What I am not finding is "assign whatever favourite modules you want to your new custom favourites group."

I must be missing something!

David

On 2020-10-25 7:24 p.m., Matt Maguire wrote:
It's because the favorites tab is made redundant having the ability to
fully customise your groups. if for some reason you want a favorites tab,
then no worries, just create a module group called "favourites" (you can
even use a "star" icon for it, like we used to have), and assign whatever
favourite modules you want to your new custom favourites group.