I've tried the perspective correction on the NEF file provided by Petr and can confirm that his assessment is accurate regarding the issue experienced.  I, too, do not see any small OK button anywhere in the photo.  If I apply the correction as Petr did, and subsequently move up the module stack to Crop and Rotate, the change IS applied, but I am not able to apply it from within the Perspective Correction module.

I'm on v3.2.1 running on Win 10.

Willy

On 12/5/2020 at 10:02, Petr Bartel wrote:
Hi,

Here is the RAW (nef Nikon Z6) https://drive.google.com/file/d/11EK1DCpcuYHRQd1G-hAMDdoBTGXFmJ6L/view?usp=sharing

Yes, please give it a try.

Thank you

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: paka <ptilopt...@gmail.com>
Komu: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
Datum: 5. 12. 2020 3:11:58
Předmět: Re: [darktable-user] Darktable 3.2.1 - Perspective correction

    * Petr Bartel <petr.bar...@seznam.cz> [12-04-20 18:14]:

    > Hi Gentlemen,
    >

    > Sorry for the delay. I am attaching two screenshots
    >
    > - Perspective module is open (and apply just this time just
    ctrl+click on
    > get structure + crop the largest area)  https://imgur.com/bDdSAMx
    >
    > - Perspective module closed by double click OR click on perspective
    > correction https://imgur.com/ondeUI6
    >
    > If needed I can provide the original .nef RAW file.

    please provide a link to the raw file

    I will perform the perspective correction documenting the actions
    I take
    and then export the photo and provide a link for you to see the
    result.

    I have not experienced what you describe and cannot get into my
    head why
    you are having the problem. Maybe we can solve it this way.

    gud luk,
-- (paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA @ptilopteri