Hello All,
It looks like I may have inadvertently changed a setting in darktable.
Exported images (jpg, png, tiff) no longer have all the relevant exif data.
I'm seeing this behaviour in a build of the current master (3.5.0).
I downgraded to a build of a recent 3.3.0 and saw the same result.
I've searched through all the settings but can't see a relevant setting, but
that may be a case of domestic blindness.
It has crossed my mind that a change in other software may be causing this
(exiv2?) but that's a wild guess.
I'm running Fedora 33, if that's relevant.
Anyone else seeing a similar problem?

Cheers,
--
Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au>