* Terry Duell <tdu...@iinet.net.au> [12-20-20 18:07]:
> Hello All,
> It looks like I may have inadvertently changed a setting in darktable.
> Exported images (jpg, png, tiff) no longer have all the relevant exif data.

guess you would have to define "relevant exif data" for anyone to
understand.

> I'm seeing this behaviour in a build of the current master (3.5.0).
> I downgraded to a build of a recent 3.3.0 and saw the same result.
> I've searched through all the settings but can't see a relevant setting, but
> that may be a case of domestic blindness.
> It has crossed my mind that a change in other software may be causing this
> (exiv2?) but that's a wild guess.

I see and can post exif data from a freshly exported image that appears to
contain all the "relevant" exif data.

> I'm running Fedora 33, if that's relevant.

opensuse Tumbleweed 20201216

> Anyone else seeing a similar problem?

not sure, but not that I can tell.

I do get a warning, "Can't decrypt Nikon information (no ShutterCount
key)", but it is false as it does show the Shutter Count, 29670,

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode